Not-For-Profit Tax (990/990-T)
Tax & Accounting for Nonprofit Organizations
Quality nonprofit tax preparation requires expert knowledge. Nonprofit organizations face a completely separate and unique set of tax rules unrelated in many ways to those governing for-profit businesses. Our nonprofit tax specialists understand the complexities of the tax-exempt world and offer a comprehensive menu of solutions that extend beyond simply preparing returns.
Our nonprofit tax services include:
- Assistance with multi-organization structures, including for-profit subsidiaries, foundations, and joint ventures;
- Consultation regarding IRS required reporting;
- Executive compensation planning and reporting;
- Exemption application assistance;
- Form 990 and 990-T preparation and consulting;
- Prohibited transaction analysis;
- State and local tax assistance;
- UBIT planning and consulting; and
- ASC 740 (FIN 48): Accounting for Uncertainty in Income Taxes.
Choosing the nonprofit tax experts at TWHC means you’ll get service from specialists who understand the specific needs you face as a nonprofit organization.