Not-For-Profit Tax (990/990-T)
Nonprofit organizations face a completely separate and unique set of tax rules. Our nonprofit tax professionals understand the complexities of the tax-exempt world and offer a comprehensive menu of solutions that extend beyond simply preparing returns.
Our nonprofit tax services include:
- Assistance with multi-organization structures, including for-profit subsidiaries, foundations, and joint ventures
- Consultation regarding IRS-required reporting
- Executive compensation planning and reporting
- Exemption application assistance
- Form 990 and 990-T preparation and consulting
- Prohibited transaction analysis
- State and local tax assistance
- UBIT planning and consulting
- ASC 740 (FIN 48): Accounting for Uncertainty in Income Taxes.
Working with TWHC means you’ll get service from an experienced team that understands the specific needs you face as a nonprofit organization.